Job Title: Client Success Manager (Mental Wellbeing)
Location: Home based
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 basic plus OTE
We’re leading the way when it comes to Health and Wellbeing Employee Benefits providing Salary Sacrifice, Lifestyle Savings, EAP and Recognition & Reward benefits to hundreds of thousands of people in the UK. Most importantly we’re truly passionate about improving the lives of workers!
We span 5 generations, have great gender diversity, we’re based all over the UK working remotely full time, but we meet up regularly!
You’ll find Vivup to be a company that’s focused on being an employer of choice where people thrive, and your voice is truly heard. We empower our colleagues to do great work by investing in learning, personal development, and technology.
The difference you’ll make
This is vital and important role to our business in which you’ll build and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring that the Mental Health Services (mental health / secondary mental health) are well utilised and understood throughout our client base.
You’ll manage key stakeholders within client organisations both virtually and in person, to ensure both retention and growth.
You’ll work closely with our in-house Mental Health Services provider, to facilitate client feedback on all operational activities, as well as ensuring continuous improvement.
You’ll understand and present quarterly management information (MI) to clients to raise awareness of usage levels, and to highlight trends and opportunities for our clients to enhance support for their staff, delivering mutual benefits.
You’re a team player and will work with the wider sales team to win new clients, which have employees who will access the Employer Assistance Programme (EAP) service, by supporting new business opportunities with both new and existing clients, through to owning pipelines to assist the sales team in maximising new business opportunities.
Who we’re looking for
Some of the other things you’ll be responsible for are:
- Understanding and articulating the value of the company’s Mental Health Services (mental health / secondary mental health) to senior audiences within current clients, developing long term relationships.
- Working with the internal and inhouse Mental Health Services (EAP) provider teams to ensure activity is implemented effectively, clinical pathways are established so we complement and support existing client resources and drive usage.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system with all relevant information to enable effective customer management, reporting and invoicing.
- Working with the internal teams to deliver proposals for clients to reflect their organisational requirements and to win new contracts.
Assisting with the facilitation of testimonials and case studies.
- Owning personal performance to ensure retention, revenue and lives targets are exceeded.
- Working with the relevant internal teams to ensure reporting is accurate, including sales activity including forecasts, updates on clients, pipeline reporting and progress on leads as well as articulating any risks or challenges faced.
- Being a point of escalation for the wider sales team for queries across client accounts and liaise with the client to resolve issues.
- Taking personal responsibility for keeping up to date with development within the Mental Health Services (mental health / secondary mental health) industry and on the ever-growing proposition of services provided.
- Being a credible ambassador for the company at all meetings with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
A bit about you
- You’ll be educated to at least A Level standard or have equivalent professional experience
- You’ll have previous mental health / secondary mental health industry experience
- Ideally, you’ll have Occupational Health fulfilment background with understanding of IAPTS services (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) favourable, but not essential.
- You may have public sector client expertise but again it’s not essential
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the core Mental Health Services market and associated additional services.
- You’re professional and a clear communicator coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships, as well as being articulate and tactful both virtually and face to face with effective writing skills.
- You’re competent in identifying customer needs, sell the advantages of our services and identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- You’re experienced in proactive opportunity generation & nurturing, appointment setting and closing business, with a proven track record of successful account management.
- You’re self-motivated with ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re an excellent team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- You’re competent use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of using CRM systems to manage accounts and tasks, as well as working in a virtual world with the use of MS Teams.
- You’ve got great interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful strong relationships.
What we’ll give you in return
This a role that offers true satisfaction with the chance to help other people. We value each of our colleagues’ contribution and we offer benefits that cater to our colleagues’ mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. We know that we all want different things so there’s something for everyone. Here’s just a few things we offer:
- £200 allowance to get your home office set up
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus the day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Affordable salary sacrifice benefits such as Cycle to Work, Home and Electronics, Gym Memberships Travel & Leisure, Cars and much more
- Discounts and savings on shopping, travel, entertainment and more
- Access to our outstanding Employer Assistance Programme
- Peer to Peer Recognition
- Quarterly socials and regular team events
- Significant training and development opportunities
It’s important to us that everyone has an optimal candidate experience. Our selection processes are engaging, fair and transparent and will consist of;
- A short pre-screen interview where we’ll get to know each other better
- A first stage interview where will explore your experience in a bit more detail
- And finally, a culture and values-based interview where we’ll tell you more about what’s it’s like to work at Vivup!
For some roles, we may ask you to complete an assessment, but we’ll let you know well in advance so that you have enough time to prepare!
We’re all working remotely so all our interview are being conducted online.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and talented sales professional to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile business, at a key point in its development.
Apply today by submitting your application on our careers page.
We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the customers and clients we work with.