Post Title: Client Success Manager – Private Sector
Business Unit: Sales
Responsible to: Lead Client Success Manager
Accountable to: Sales Director
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 + bonus 30% OTE plus Attractive Benefits Package
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs per week
To deliver activities included in the Sales Plan by developing and closing business opportunities, generating and progressing client opportunities via existing business channels and presenting the company’s products in a proactive way.
To manage relationships with key customers for them to expand the use of the company’s product and maximise income increasing revenue. Build client awareness and revenue through effective client engagement plans.
To ensure the business maintains and expands its market share and presence and act as an ambassador of the company’s products.
Principle duties to include:
- Understand and articulate the value of the full range of products and services to senior audiences within our client organisations.
- Understand the full range of Vivup benefits and services in intricate detail, generating leads for Sales Partners and expanding increasing the range available to the organisation.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system with all relevant profiling information to enable effective customer management and reporting whilst ensuring no risk through proactive compliance.
- Generating requirements from client routines and working with the internal support functions to create proposals to grow the performance of clients further through unlocking the applicable range of benefits and services.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to ensure key messages are being cascaded effectively.
- Work with Clients and the Marketing team to build testimonials, case studies and capture feedback to promote the company’s products for Business Development use and prospecting.
- Work with the relevant functions to create and present reports on activity including pipeline reporting, updates on clients, Management Information, trends and understand opportunities for growth.
- Be the known point of escalation Clients and the wider internal functions on any queries and liaise with the client to resolution.
- Work with the Marketing team and relevant support functions in creating plans to deliver joint client registration targets using webinars and other promotional materials.
- Working alongside relevant support functions to support the timely authorisation of orders to maximise the customer experience.
- Ensuring retention and revenue growth across account base with regular reviews. Monitor and report account performance as to identify areas of improvement.
- Communication – Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both on the phone and face to face with effective writing skills.
- Sales Competency – Identify customer needs, sell the virtues of our products, and identify new products to address customer and market requirements. Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, appointment setting and closing business.
- Organization – Self-motivated and ability to prioritize busy workload in a fast-paced environment. Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Systems – Experience with MS Office essential: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Desirable experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Use of MS Teams.
A Level standard or equivalent experience
- IT literate with strong numerical skills
- High standards of written and verbal communication
- Influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Energetic and self-motived
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
- Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses.
- Be a credible ambassador for the company at all times when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
- Adherence to the requirements laid down in Vivup’s Business Management System for ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation
This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake such other duties from time to time as are consistent with the responsibility of the grade.
This job description is subject to review and development from time to time in liaison with the post holder.
As an employee of the company you will be required to adhere to all the organisations policies and procedures.
Standards of Business Conduct
The post holder will be required to deal honestly with the organisation, with colleagues and all those who have dealing with the organisation including suppliers, partners and customers.
To ensure confidentiality in all matters relating to clients, to staff personnel issues and to information obtained during the course of employment. To not release such information to anyone else other than acting in an official capacity. To comply with the regulations of the Data Protection Act and any associated legislation.
This job description only covers the key result areas and as such does not intend to provide a comprehensive list of objectives. Specific objectives will be subject to annual review in consultation with the postholder and may develop to meet changing needs of the company.
The organisation aims to maintain the goodwill and confidence of its own staff, customers and suppliers. To assist in achieving this objective, it is essential that at all times employees carry out their duties in accordance with the organisations Equal Opportunities Policy respecting the differing backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
Health and Safety
The post holder will be required to observe local Health and Safety arrangements and take reasonable care of him/herself and persons that may be affected by his/her work ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
£25,000-£35,000 plus Sales Bonus OTE 30%
Application Deadline Date: 12/07/2021
Expected Start Date: 19/07/2021