Job Title: Client Success Manager
Location: Home Based
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 basic plus OTE
We’re leading the way when it comes to Health and Wellbeing Employee Benefits providing Payroll Pay, Lifestyle Savings, Mental Health Services and Recognition & Reward benefits to hundreds of thousands of people in the UK. Most importantly we’re truly passionate about improving the lives of workers!
We span 5 generations, have great gender diversity, we’re based all over the UK working remotely full time, but we meet up regularly!
You’ll find Vivup to be a company that’s focused on being an employer of choice where people thrive, and your voice is truly heard. We empower our colleagues to do great work by investing in learning, personal development, and technology.
The difference you’ll make
As Client Success Manager your role will be to retain existing clients within the private sector, as well as growing them by expanding their use across a wide range of benefits available to their employees.
You’ll also proactively work with prospects to understand their needs and provide tailored solutions to win new clients within the Private Sector.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll implement efficient relationship routines to manage and retain clients, presenting (where applicable) reports on activity, understanding trends and opportunities.
You’ll understand the full range of Vivup benefits and services in intricate detail enabling you to provide bespoke solutions to our clients.
You’ll grow clients by expanding their use of a wide range of benefits available to their employees and generate leads for Sales Partners by understanding client needs and booking introduction meetings.
You’ll work with your Vivup colleagues to create proposals and to ensure key messages are cascaded effectively, and work with clients and to build testimonials, case studies and capture feedback, to further facilitate Business Development use and prospecting.
You’ll be the point of escalation for clients on any queries ensuring all queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
Supporting the timely authorisation of orders to maximise the customer experience.
A bit about you
Ideally you have previous experience in the employee benefits industry but it’s not essential. However, we will be looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong sales competencies including the identification of customer needs, articulating the advantages of our benefits, and identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Experience in pipeline management, lead generation, appointment setting and winning new business.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong relationships.
- Articulate and tactful both virtually and face to face with effective writing skills.
- Self-motivated and organised, able to prioritize busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
- Experience with MS Office essential: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and working using MS Teams.
- Desirable experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
What we’ll give you in return
This a role that offers true satisfaction with the chance to help other people. We value each of our colleagues’ contribution and we offer benefits that cater to our colleagues’ mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. We know that we all want different things so there’s something for everyone. Here’s just a few things we offer:
- £200 allowance to get your home office set up
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus the day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Affordable Payroll Pay benefits such as Cycle to Work, Home and Electronics, Gym Memberships Travel & Leisure, Cars and much more
- Discounts and savings on shopping, travel, entertainment and more
- Access to our outstanding Employer Assistance Programme
- Peer to Peer Recognition
- Quarterly socials and regular team events
- Significant training and development opportunities
It’s important to us that everyone has an optimal candidate experience. Our selection processes are engaging, fair and transparent and will consist of;
- A short pre-screen interview where we’ll get to know each other better
- A first stage interview where will explore your experience in a bit more detail
- And finally, a culture and values-based interview where we’ll tell you more about what’s it’s like to work at Vivup!
For some roles, we may ask you to complete an assessment, but we’ll let you know well in advance so that you have enough time to prepare!
We’re all working remotely so all our interview are being conducted online.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and talented sales professional to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile business, at a key point in its development.
Apply today by submitting your application on our careers page.
We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the customers and clients we work with.