Customer Service Administrator
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic Salary + up to 10% Annual Performance Related Bonus + Benefits Package including; 21 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays, sick pay, pension, life cover, health cash plan, wide range of employee benefits through Vivup
Due to rapid growth we require an additional customer service administrator with experience in the employee benefits industry. Weekend and evening work desirable
Working in a small friendly team this role will be responsible for responding to customers in relation to the administration and servicing of their employee benefits orders and ensuring all administration and updating of computer records is prompt and accurate. There is the opportunity for career progression within the customer service department as we continue to grow.
Principal duties to include:
- Upholding company policies and procedures
- Managing all customer service ad-hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the customer service for the telephone and email help desks
- Maintaining a maximum 24 hours response time to all customer queries.
- Managing customer complaints regarding deliveries and/or faulty items and coming to an effective resolution, escalating as appropriate.
- Providing regular updates for all customers on the delivery process and delivery deadlines.
- Efficient management of back end systems to effectively monitor and manage all ongoing and unresolved queries without the need for reminders or response from customers or suppliers.
- Understand the company’s products to enable customers to be given the necessary information to use for the scheme.
- Work with the Sales Executives to manage the relationship with key customers and maintain effective everyday communication to them.
- Document customer service processes.
- Processing scheme applications
- Reporting of system issues and ensuring that solutions are developed
- Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses.
- Be a credible ambassador for the company at all times when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake such other duties from time to time as are consistent with the responsibility of the grade.
This job description is subject to review and development from time to time in liaison with the post holder. As an employee of the company you will be required to adhere to all the organisations policies and procedures.
– Experience in the employee benefits industry.
- Dependable and organised with a high attention to detail.
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Articulate and tactful on the phone with excellent customer service skills.
- Effective writing skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment to use time efficiently.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Systems – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
A Level standard or equivalent experience
Standards of Business Conduct
The post holder will be required to deal honestly with the organisation, with colleagues and all those who have dealing with the organisation including suppliers, partners and customers.
To ensure confidentiality in all matters relating to clients, to staff personnel issues and to information obtained during the course of employment. To not release such information to anyone else other than acting in an official capacity. To comply with the regulations of the Data Protection Act and any associated legislation.
This job description only covers the key result areas and as such does not intend to provide a comprehensive list of objectives. Specific objectives will be subject to annual review in consultation with the postholder and may develop to meet changing needs of the company.
The organisation aims to maintain the goodwill and confidence of its own staff, customers and suppliers. To assist in achieving this objective, it is essential that at all times employees carry out their duties in accordance with the organisations Equal Opportunities Policy respecting the differing backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
Health and Safety
The post holder will be required to observe local Health and Safety arrangements and take reasonable care of him/herself and persons that may be affected by his/her work ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
Closing Date for Applications 30th September 2020
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness programmes
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year