Due to rapid growth we require an additional customer service administrator.
Working in a small friendly team this role will be responsible for responding to customers in relation to the administration and servicing of their employee benefits orders and ensuring all administration and updating of computer records is prompt and accurate. There is the opportunity for career progression within the company as we continue to grow.
Principal duties to include:
- Upholding company policies and procedures
- Managing all customer service ad-hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the customer service for the telephone and email help desks
- Maintaining a maximum 24 hours response time to all customer queries.
- Managing customer complaints regarding deliveries and/or faulty items and coming to an effective resolution, escalating as appropriate.
- Providing regular updates for all customers on the delivery process and delivery deadlines.
- Efficient management of back end systems to effectively monitor and manage all ongoing and unresolved queries without the need for reminders or response from customers or suppliers.
- Understand the company’s products to enable customers to be given the necessary information to use for the scheme.
- Work with the Sales Executives to manage the relationship with key customers and maintain effective everyday communication to them.
- Document customer service processes.
- Processing scheme applications
- Reporting of system issues and ensuring that solutions are developed
- Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses.
- Be a credible ambassador for the company at all times when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake such other duties from time to time as are consistent with the responsibility of the grade.
This job description is subject to review and development from time to time in liaison with the post holder. As an employee of the company you will be required to adhere to all the organisations policies and procedures.
- Dependable and organised with a high attention to detail.
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Articulate and tactful on the phone with excellent customer service skills.
- Effective writing skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment to use time efficiently.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Systems – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
A Level standard or equivalent experience
Standards of Business Conduct
The post holder will be required to deal honestly with the organisation, with colleagues and all those who have dealing with the organisation including suppliers, partners and customers.