Post Title: Employee Benefits Customer Service Administrator
Full time 42.5 hrs per week. Monday to Sunday Rota of Hours
Shifts between 8.00am and 7.00pm daily
Business Unit: Operations
Responsible to: Customer Service Team Leader
Accountable to: Customer Service Manager
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 FTE Plus Attractive Benefits Package
Holidays: 2021 Holidays will be set days given by the Company
Location: Home Based
To be responsible for responding to customer queries through multiple communication channels as well as the administration of customer orders; from being placed on the system through to being ordered with suppliers.
To ensure all customer records and communications are updated, logged and are accurate.
Principle duties to include:
- Upholding all company policies and procedures
- Answering customer service calls, online chats emails and responding politely,
quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining a maximum 24 hours response time to all customer email queries.
- Resolving customer issues as quickly as possible to avoid queries being outstanding for longer than 7 days.
- Managing customer complaints and expectations regarding deliveries and/or faulty items for effective resolution, escalating as appropriate.
- Providing regular updates for all customers on the delivery process and delivery deadlines.
- Efficient management of back end systems to effectively monitor and manage all ongoing and unresolved queries without the need for reminders or response from customers or suppliers.
- Understand the company’s products to enable customers to be given the necessary information to use the scheme.
- Liaising with partners to ensure that customer issues are handled correctly and efficiently.
- Document customer service processes.
- Reporting of system and service issues and ensuring that solutions are developed
- Accurately recording customer related tasks and query reasons so data can be analysed.
- Minimum 1 years experience of employee benefits and salary sacrifice products preferred
- Minimum 1 years experience of using Zendesk essential
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience essential
- IT literate with strong numerical skills
- High standards of written and verbal communication
- Influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Energetic and self-motived
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
- Dependable and organised with a high attention to detail.
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Articulate and tactful on the phone with excellent customer service skills.
- Effective writing skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment to
use time efficiently.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Systems – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
A Level standard or equivalent experience
- Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses.
- Be a credible ambassador for the company at all times when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake such other duties from time to time as are consistent with the responsibility of the grade.
This job description is subject to review and development from time to time in liaison with the post holder.
As an employee of the company you will be required to adhere to all the organisations policies and procedures.
Standards of Business Conduct
The post holder will be required to deal honestly with the organisation, with colleagues and all those who have dealing with the organisation including suppliers, partners and customers.
To ensure confidentiality in all matters relating to clients, to staff personnel issues and to information obtained during the course of employment. To not release such information to anyone else other than acting in an official capacity. To comply with the regulations of the Data Protection Act and any associated legislation.
This job description only covers the key result areas and as such does not intend to provide a comprehensive list of objectives. Specific objectives will be subject to annual review in consultation with the postholder and may develop to meet changing needs of the company.
The organisation aims to maintain the goodwill and confidence of its own staff, customers and suppliers. To assist in achieving this objective, it is essential that at all times employees carry out their duties in accordance with the organisations Equal Opportunities Policy respecting the differing backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
Health and Safety
The post holder will be required to observe local Health and Safety arrangements and take reasonable care of him/herself and persons that may be affected by his/her work ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
Reference ID: Employee Benefits Customer Service Administrator Full-time
Full Time hours: 42.5 hours per week
Application deadline: 14/05/2021
Expected start date: ASAP
Reference ID: Employee Benefits Customer Service Administrator – Full-time
Application Deadline: 14/05/2021
Expected Start Date: ASAP