|Job Title||Graphic Designer|
|Reports to||Head of Creative|
|Role summary||This is a leading role in the ongoing development of a world class business that is aiming to truly improve the lives of workers by becoming the UK’s health and wellbeing employee benefits company of choice. Every day we innovate together to provide tailored, affordable, and simple products that people can easily manage and understand.
The role holder will support the Head of Creative in producing creatives which optimise the UX and UI of the Vivup journey, from B2B website through to consumer platform and applications. They will also work closely with the Ecommerce team to deliver CRO-informed designs in line with testing. In addition, the role holder will support the wider team in email builds and artwork where required.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious professional to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile business, at a key point in its development.
|Responsibilities:||· Producing designs and functionality specifications with UX and UI as a central focus
· Collaborating with the Head of Creative on future design strategies to further enhance user journeys
|Key Performance Indicators||· Increased engagement across user interfaces through new design and functionality|
|Qualifications||· Must have at least 6 years’ experience working in design and at least 3 years’ experience working within UX and UI|
· Adobe XD required
· Experience with XMPie
· Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
· Experience with Premier Pro and After Effects desirable
· Strong Communication skills
· Strong collaborative mindset
· Comfortable presenting ideas
· Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses.
· Always be a credible ambassador for the company when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
· Adherence to the requirements laid down in Vivup’s Business Management System for ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as are consistent with the responsibility of the position and level.
This job description is subject to review and development from time to time in liaison with the role holder.
As an employee of the company, you will be required to adhere to all the organisations policies and procedures.
VIVUP are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.