Job Title: Head of Private Sector
Location: Home Based
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: We’ll pay you what you’re worth. We are fully committed to closing the gender pay gap, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and paying people what they deserve to be paid.
We’re leading the way when it comes to Health and Wellbeing Employee Benefits providing Salary Sacrifice, Lifestyle Savings, Mental Health Services and Recognition & Reward benefits to hundreds of thousands of people in the UK. Most importantly we’re truly passionate about improving the lives of workers!
We span 5 generations, have great gender diversity, we’re based all over the UK working remotely full time, but we meet up regularly!
You’ll find Vivup to be a company that’s focused on being an employer of choice where people thrive, and your voice is truly heard. We empower our colleagues to do great work by investing in learning, personal development, and technology.
The difference you’ll make
You’ll lead on the exciting growth opportunity that exists with the Private Sector, having full accountability for all sales activity within the team. From the recruitment and development of colleagues through to the acquisition of new clients, retention and growth of existing clients.
You’ll oversee sales partner relationships including the identification of new, as well as the facilitation of managing existing partnerships to generate incremental leads, clients, and revenue for mutual benefit.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll have full accountability for the Private Sector team within Vivup, including the recruitment, coaching, objective setting, performance reviews and other required activities, so you’ll already be a proven people manager.
You’ll work closely with the Senior Leadership team to formulate a plan resulting in the winning of new business in the private sector generating incremental B2B revenue and clients, as well as continually reviewing Vivup in the industry, making the most of opportunities to ensure we continue to challenge and are able to offer best in class benefits and services.
You’ll identify new and manage existing sales partnerships to generate mutually beneficial opportunities. In addition, you’ll retain clients by ensuring review routines are conducted as required, as well as growing further through launching additional benefits and services.
You’ll collaborate with our Marketing team to support the facilitation of high volume lead generation including campaigns, case studies and testimonials, as well as establishing routines to ensure strong activity to increase brand awareness.
Through working alongside other internal teams, you’ll ensure efficient processes are continually applied. From effective proposal and review creation to ‘right first time’ client launches and the production of management information to support core activity and decision making.
You’ll take ownership of and be a point of escalation for the wider Vivup team regarding queries relating to Private Sector clients and B2B Partnerships.
Most importantly, you’ll be passionate about your continuous professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant content, so that state of the art thinking can be utilised within the company proposition.
A bit about you
Ideally, you already have employee benefits industry experience but that’s not essential. However, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to network and build strong relationships
- Ability to identify customer needs, sell the virtues of our products and identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, appointment setting and closing business.
- Articulate and tactful both on the virtually and face to face with effective writing skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Significant experience in leading and motivating a team of people to continually improve, coach and support as required as well as having fun and celebrating success.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
What we’ll give you in return
This a role that offers true satisfaction with the chance to help other people. We value each of our colleagues’ contribution and we offer benefits that cater to our colleagues’ mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. We know that we all want different things so there’s something for everyone. Here’s just a few things we offer:
- £200 allowance to get your home office set up
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus the day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Affordable salary sacrifice benefits such as Cycle to Work, Home and Electronics, Gym Memberships Travel & Leisure, Cars and much more
- Discounts and savings on shopping, travel, entertainment and more
- Access to our outstanding Employer Assistance Programme
- Peer to Peer Recognition
- Quarterly socials and regular team events
- Significant training and development opportunities
It’s important to us that everyone has an optimal candidate experience. Our selection processes are engaging, fair and transparent and will consist of;
- A short pre-screen interview where we’ll get to know each other better
- A first stage interview where will explore your experience in a bit more detail
- And finally, a culture and values-based interview where we’ll tell you more about what’s it’s like to work at Vivup!
For some roles, we may ask you to complete an assessment, but we’ll let you know well in advance so that you have enough time to prepare!
We’re all working remotely so all our interview are being conducted online.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and talented sales professional to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile business, at a key point in its development.
Apply today by submitting your application through our careers page.
We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the customers and clients we work with.