Job Title: Head of Sales – Wellbeing Services
Location: Home Based
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re leading the way when it comes to Health and Wellbeing Employee Benefits providing Salary Sacrifice, Lifestyle Savings, EAP and Recognition & Reward benefits to hundreds of thousands of people in the UK. Most importantly we’re truly passionate about improving the lives of workers!
We span 5 generations, have great gender diversity, we’re based all over the UK working remotely full time, but we meet up regularly!
You’ll find Vivup to be a company that’s focused on being an employer of choice where people thrive, and your voice is truly heard. We empower our colleagues to do great work by investing in learning, personal development, and technology.
The difference you’ll make
You’ll lead the exciting growth opportunity that exists within Wellbeing Services (mental health / secondary mental health), having full accountability for all activity within the Wellbeing Services team, from the recruitment and development of the team through to the acquisition of new clients, retention, and growth of existing clients.
You’ll work closely with our in-house Wellbeing Services (mental health / secondary mental health), in order to ensure continuous improvement as well as understanding trends and themes to ensure Vivup are seen as market leaders.
You’ll win new clients through a clear and well understood proposition, retain clients through insistent quarterly management information (MI) to clients to raise awareness of usage levels, growing further through understanding trends and opportunities for our clients to enhance support for their staff.
You’ll ensure the Wellbeing Services team work with the wider sales team to assist the facilitation of new lives into the service, from supporting new business opportunities with both new and existing clients, through to owning pipeline and maximising conversion.
This activity will ensure the business maintains and expands its market share and presence.
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone how has Mental Health / Secondary Mental Health industry experience. If you have an Occupational Health (OH) fulfilment background with understanding of IAPTS services (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) that would be advantageous but not essential.
In addition to the above, you will also need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Mental health / secondary mental health clinical understanding preferred
- Strong understanding of core Wellbeing Services (mental health / secondary mental health) market and associated additional services.
- Public sector clients expertise preferred, but not essential.
- Competent in identifying customer needs, sell the advantages of our services and identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Experience in proactive opportunity generation & nurturing, appointment setting and closing business, with a proven track record of successful account management.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both virtually and face to face with effective writing skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Great team leader with proven management skills and experience.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience of using CRM systems to manage accounts and tasks, as well as working in a virtual world with the us of MS Teams.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful strong relationships.
- Take responsibility for own continuing professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses.
- Always be a credible ambassador for the company when communicating with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained, and best interests served.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require.
- Adherence to the requirements laid down in Vivup’s Business Management System for ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation.
What we’ll give you in return
This a role that offers true satisfaction with the chance to help other people. We value each of our colleagues’ contribution and we offer benefits that cater to our colleagues’ mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. We know that we all want different things so there’s something for everyone. Here’s just a few things we offer:
- £200 allowance to get your home office set up
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus the day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Affordable salary sacrifice benefits such as Cycle to Work, Home and Electronics, Gym Memberships Travel & Leisure, Cars and much more
- Discounts and savings on shopping, travel, entertainment and more
- Access to our outstanding Employer Assistance Programme
- Peer to Peer Recognition
- Quarterly socials and regular team events
- Significant training and development opportunities
It’s important to us that everyone has an optimal candidate experience. Our selection processes are engaging, fair and transparent and will consist of;
- A short pre-screen interview where we’ll get to know each other better
- A first stage interview where will explore your experience in a bit more detail
- And finally, a culture and values-based interview where we’ll tell you more about what’s it’s like to work at Vivup!
For some roles, we may ask you to complete an assessment, but we’ll let you know well in advance so that you have enough time to prepare!
We’re all working remotely so all our interview are being conducted online.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and talented Wellbeing professional to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile business, at a key point in its development.
We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the customers and clients we work with.