Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you consent to the processing described therein and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01252 784540 Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary) and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the special conditions
- Product – means a product displayed on the website
- Product Description – means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided
- Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the product description
- Users – means the users of the website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us – means Vivup
- Website – means the website located at vivup.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website
Third party links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
These are based on your past order, top products, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products. Your recommendations may change when you make an order and move around the site.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on vivup.co.uk. Details of the products we recommend – such as price – are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.